You are kindly informed that in our English class these subjects have been covered in one month since 6th April to 22nd May.
|Reading||· Reading and understanding captions of key words.
· Reading and understanding chant and song text.
· Reading and understanding speech bubbles.
· Reading and understanding speech bubbles in a picture story.
· Reading and understanding sentences
· Reading and understanding a recipe
· Blending individual sounds and letters to create words
· Reading and understanding a cultural text about packed lunches
· Reading and understanding a personalization text.
· Reading and understanding an information poster.
· Reading and understanding a cultural text about faces in art.
|Writing||· Writing key words.
· Writing key words or phrases in a sentences.
· Writing answers to questions.
· Writing a basic recipe.
· Writing a simple information poster.
· Writing a personalization text
|Listening||· Understanding a dialogue
· Understanding chants and songs
· Following instructions
· Understanding and responding to questions
· Understanding and identifying food.
· Understanding and identifying different pictures.
· Can understand a story.
· Understanding activities in progress.
· Understanding a process (plant life cycle)
|Speaking||· Chanting and singing the unit chant and songs
· Understanding and identifying food.
· Being able to ask and answer about likes and dislikes with food.
· Being able to act out a story
· Being able to pronounce j, ss, v and w correctly
· Being able to ask and answer questions about food.
· Being able to describe food which is good and bad for us.
· Being able to ask for food you want and order from a menu.
· Being able to describe what people are doing.
· Being able to ask and answer about activities in progress.
· Being able to describe a scene.
· Being able to pronounce qu, x, y, z and zz correctly
|· Food: cheese, lemonade, bread, chicken, meat, salad, juice, fruit, yoghurt, milk, sandwich, water, chocolate, honey, vegetables, ice cream, cake
· CLIL ( social sciences (Food): chips, carrots
· Culture (packed lunches): packed lunch, sushi, rice.
· Vocabulary: climb a tree, eat a sandwich, play on the swing, feed the ducks, play on the slide, walk, swing, play on the roundabout, fly, look at the birds, catch a ball, win a match, throw a ball
· Nouns: tree, flower, bird.
· CLIL (Science): grow, seed, soil, plant, water, sunshine
· Culture (world sports): gymnast, ballet dancer, football player, stretching
|· I like (salad) and (meat).
· I don’t like (bread) and (cheese).
· Do you like (honey)? Yes, I do. No, I don’t.
· He/ she likes (meat).
· He/ she doesn’t like (meat).
· Does she/ he like (fruit)? Yes, she does. No, she doesn’t.
· It’s good/ bad for me!
· What are you doing?
· I’m (playing on the slide). I’m not (eating a sandwich).
· What’s he/she doing? He’s/she’s (catching a ball). He/she isn’t (walking).
|· Songs: what are you doing today?
· Look for a photo
· We’re at the park.
· To consolidate the quest vocabulary
· To review and consolidate language from the course
· To learn vocabulary relating to Christmas
· To learn about British culture
· Target language: reindeer, Santa, sleigh, present, star, sack, stocking, card
· Receptive language: Christmas tree
· To learn vocabulary relating to Easter
· Target language: hop, chick, egg, bunny, jump, turn around, wake up, fall down
|· Domestic animals
· Wild animals
· The benefits of some domestic animals
· Baby animals and their parents
· The seasons
· Changes of things
· More, fewer, equal to
· Greeting the class
· Hello. Hi!
· Good morning.
· How are you today?
· Come in.
· Sit down/ stand up, please.
· What day is it today?
· Is everyone here?
· Is anyone away today?
· Where is(Ali) today?
· Starting the lesson
· Are you ready?
· Listen to (me).
· Look at (me/ the board).
· Take out your (books/ notebooks)
· Open your book at page (5).
· Open/ close the door/ window.
· Be quiet, please!
· Come to the front of the class.
· Come to the board.
· Come here.
· Line up!
· Repeat after me.
· Wait a minute.
· Hurry up!
· Show me your (book ).
· Draw/ color/ stick/ cut out
· Write the answer on the book.
· Let’s sing.
· It’s break time!
· Do you understand?
· What do you think?
· Are you finished?
· What can you see?
· Any questions?
· Well done!
· That’s correct!
· Thank you!
· Work in pairs.
· Who’s your partner?
· Tell me/ your friend
· Ask me/ your partner
· Put your books away
· Tidy up!
· See you tomorrow!
· I understand/ I don’t understand.
· May I go to the toilet?
· May I drink water?
· I’m finished.
· I’m sorry.
احتراماً به اطلاع میرساند مطالب ذیل طی فروردین و اردیبهشت ماه در کلاس زبان کار شده است.
· فعالیت های بیرون از خانه و درون خانه
· لغات مربوط به کریسمس و عید پاک
|· استفاده از does , do برای صحبت کردن درباره غذا
· استفاده از present continuous برای فعالیت های در حال اتفاق در زمان صحبت کردن
· عید پاک
|· حیوانات اهلی
· حیوانات وحشی
· فواید بعضی از حیوانات اهلی
· حیوانات و بچه هایشان
· فصل ها
· کمتر، بیشتر، برابر