You are kindly informed that in our English class these subjects have been covered in 1 month since September 23rd to October 22nd.
· Reading a postcard and identifying true/false information
· Looking at illustrations to anticipate the content of a text
· Understanding general and specific information in a cartoon strip story
· Understanding specific information about saving nature
· Understanding general and specific information about summer camps around the world
· Answering questions about actions
· Giving suggestions and responding to them
· Writing personal information about feelings
· Completing a word map
· Completing a postcard
· Understanding suggestions
· Understanding specific information in a recorded conversation to ask and answer questions
· Understanding general and specific information in a story
· Recognizing the sounds “ew” and “y” in wordss
· Singing songs
· Making suggestions and expressing preferences
· Pronouncing “ew” and “y” correctly
· Talking about activities pupils are fond of or not
· Roleplaying a story
· Talking about how they spent their holiday(What did they do? Where did they stay? When did they leave? ….)
· Talking about summer camps
· Talking about future plans
· Outdoor activities and equipment: fishing, fishing rod, horse-riding, kayaking, life-jacket, paddle, riding boots, sailing, snorkel, snorkeling, surfboard, surfing.
· Emotions: fond of, crazy about, not keen on, scared of, terrified of.
· Extreme sports: bungee jumping, hang gliding, rafting, rock climbing, scuba diving.
· Let’s go snorkeling.
· How about going snorkeling?
· Shall we go snorkeling?
· Great idea!
· Sorry, I don’t like snorkeling.
· Have you got a life-jacket?
· Yes, I have./ No, I haven’t.
Past simple regular and irregular
· I went surfing.
· He enjoyed surfing.
· She didn’t enjoy rafting.
· Did you go kayaking?
Yes, I did./ No, I didn’t.
احتراماً به اطلاع می رساند مطالب ذیل در مهر ماه در کلاس زبان پایه ششم کار شده است.
· احساسات مختلف
· ورزشهای دشوار و ریسکی
· Yes, I did./ No, I didn’t.